Lying reverse lateral raise
Target those hard-to-reach rear shoulders, and give your upper-back muscles a workout into the bargain.
- Lie with your stomach and chest on the bench.
- Feet on floor for stability.
- Look down.
- Grip dumb-bells below you with palms facing each other.
- Lift the weights straight out to the sides.
- Squeeze your shoulder blades together for a second at the top of the move, then lower slowly to the start.
For more exercise, weight-loss and diet tips, get the magazine. Subscribe now
and we'll give you 5 issues for £5!
Alternatively, get MF's brand new interactive edition