Alternating dumb-bell shoulder press
Focus on one side of your body at a time to make each shoulder work as hard as possible.
- Start with one dumb-bell raised and one at shoulder level.
- Stand with your torso upright, core braced and feet apart, looking forward.
- As you lower one dumbbell, raise the other.
- Use your core muscles to stabilise the movement - don't rock from side to side.
- Keep your hips aligned with your torso.
For more exercise, weight-loss and diet tips, get the magazine. Subscribe now
and we'll give you 5 issues for £5!
Alternatively, get MF's brand new interactive edition