This rotational lift builds the connection between your upper and lower body and creates a strong core for sports
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes turned out slightly, and your knees in line with your feet.
- Your back should be flat and your thighs almost parallel to the floor.
- Hold a dumb-bell in both hands on the outside of your thigh.
- Twist your torso to the side.
- Lift the dumb-bell up and across your body with straight arms. At the same time, stand up and turn your torso.
- Keep your core muscles engaged at all times, using them to control the movement.
- Rise up onto your toes as you twist.
For more exercise, weight-loss and diet tips, get the magazine.Subscribe now
and we'll give you 5 issues for £5!
Alternatively, get MF's brand new interactive edition