Turn the humble press-up into a powerful muscle-building tool that works the chest, shoulders, arms and core in one dynamic move.
- Hold your body in a straight line from head to heels, with both hands and feet shoulder-width apart and elbows close to your body. Don't let your hips sag.
- Grip the dumb-bells with straight wrists, then Push up powerfully.
- Twist your body and raise a dumb-bell overhead with your arm straight.
- Roll onto the sides of your feet but keep your body straight.
- Go straight into the next press-up, lifting the opposite arm on the next rep.
For more exercise, weight-loss and diet tips, get the magazine. Subscribe now
and we'll give you 5 issues for £5!
Alternatively, get MF's brand new interactive edition