Decline bench press
Latest in Chest exercises
By angling the bench downwards you target the lower portion of your chest.
- Set the bench at 30-45° and lie with your head and shoulders supported by the bench and your feet secured beneath pads.
- Grip the bar with hands wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Bracing your core muscles, lift the bar from the rack and hold it directly above your chest.
- Lower the bar slowly to your chest and press back up powerfully.
- Elbows to the sides.
- Don't arch your back as you press up.