This simple move will strengthen the stabilising muscles around your spine, which will help to keep you strong and injury-free when doing bigger lifts.
- Kneel on all fours, looking down.
- Bring your elbow to meet your opposite knee beneath your stomach.
- Stretch your arm and leg out.
- Your body should form a straight line from foot to fingertips.
- Hold the position for a two-count in the up position.
For more exercise, weight-loss and diet tips, get the magazine. Subscribe now
and we'll give you 5 issues for £5!
Alternatively, get MF's brand new interactive edition