Seated one-arm overhead triceps extension
Add shape and definition to your triceps by targeting each arm separately
- Sit upright with your back straight and place your feet flat on the floor.
- Move the weight behind your head so your right elbow points out to the side.
- Place your left hand behind your back.
- Press the weight straight up.
- Squeeze your triceps at the top of the move.
- Keep the rest of your body still during the move.
For more exercise, weight-loss and diet tips, get the magazine.Subscribe now
and we'll give you 5 issues for £5!
Alternatively, get MF's brand new interactive edition